At Alpinum Investment Management, we understand that our people are a precious resource.
That’s why we’ve focused on creating an atmosphere where every unique individual can flourish; hence, work together to achieve defined goals.
Building an environment where investment teams can be inspired, consistently challenge the status quo, moreover, thrive in a positive, energetic setting, is at the essence of Alpinum Investment Management’s culture.
For further information, please contact our external human resources Partner hc solutions, Annette Corona or Anna Kotrba. Recruitment agencies are kindly requested to address suitable applications to HC Solutions directly.
Please see their contact address within the job openings.
- Source and analyze long only funds/managers as well as hedge funds within a multi-asset class framework
- Conduct detailed quantitative and qualitative due diligence work. You apply a thorough bottom-up fundamental research approach, prepare reports and provide regular analysis and comparisons
- Implement improvements within our processes by automating tasks, building investment, trading and reporting tools
- Provide regular screenings and comparisons that includes all inherent data management tasks as well as regular reporting tasks
- Interact actively with fund providers, outsourcing partners and other contact groups
- Perform cash management, trade placements and reconciliation for our fund range as part of your assignment
- Support a variety of tasks related to our product range and engage in project work