At Alpinum Investment Management, we understand that our people are a precious resource.
That’s why we’ve focused on creating an atmosphere where every unique individual can flourish; hence, work together to achieve defined goals.
Building an environment where investment teams can be inspired, consistently challenge the status quo, moreover, thrive in a positive, energetic setting, is at the essence of Alpinum Investment Management’s culture.
For further information, please contact our external human resources Partner hc solutions, Annette Corona or Anna Kotrba. Recruitment agencies are kindly requested to address suitable applications to HC Solutions directly.
Please see their contact address within the job openings.
- Source and analyze private debt and fixed income managers as well as hedge funds within a multi-asset class framework
- Conduct detailed quantitative and qualitative due diligence work. You apply a thorough bottom-up fundamental research approach, and your analysis also includes direct investments, primarily bonds and private/syndicated loans
- Instrumental in helping us further deepen and expand our expertise in direct lending, an area in which we successfully manage portfolios in excess of USD 400 million
- Interact actively with fund providers, outsourcing partners and other contact groups
- Perform cash management, trade placements and reconciliation for the internal fund range as part of your assignment
- Handle portfolio modelling and risk management tasks, engage in project work, reporting framework and top-down macro analysis